Friday, August 31, 2012

Thursday, Aug. 30 by Autumn

Hey everyone! In the 8th grade today we worked hard! As you can see in the above picture we have gotten the Apple Distinguished School Not one but TWO years in a row! In English we worked on subjects, predicates, infinitives, and something else that starts with a "p" but I can’t remember. :P  In Science class we looked at an interactive textbook. It was AWESOME! Mr. Morrow said that we will be making an iBook so I hope our class gets the iPads!:)  

  In Reading we are reading this Book called "The Outsiders" By: S.E. Hinton. Which reminds me I need to read some of it tonight! The beginning is pretty awesome. In Geo we are learning about time zones so if you're reading this, I can probably figure out what time it is there. 

   Here in the above picture is Mr. Jaques, our choir teacher, he is my favorite teacher.(sorry to all my other great teachers)He is playing our new Swahili song. Its pretty fun to sing!  
    Here is a picture of lunch. At our school our lunch consists of 7th graders, 8th graders (us), and 9th graders. The reason the 9th graders are with the junior high is so none of the seniors can bully the freshman.     In Algebra 1/2 we worked on expressions and equations. Pretty easy for me at least.       

In Technology we worked on making our own websites (awesome right?). And Finally in P.E. we worked on our football skills. An awesome way to spend your day.    

 Until Next Time,  Autumn Breeze      

No comments:

Post a Comment