Thursday, September 27, 2012

Monday, Sept. 24 by Serena

Monday the 24th

Today, Monday the 24th, was the first day of the week. For many not the best day of the week, but for me it was an ok day. First thing was math. Math I have some troubles in but i think my assignments and many redo's later i did a good job on the test, I hope. Then I go to science. Science wasn't to much just reviewing for the test coming up soon and finishing a packet. History was interesting like always. Our teacher Mr. Hostert is pretty awesome I must say. After that it's reading, we got our new bookmark (which I already finished, over achiever; not.) Study Hall, well I always goof around in there. This time I worked on math homework and got my grade up a little. Choir we sang a lot! (obviously) It's english, now we have to do DGP every day right when class starts. (DGP-Daily Grammar Practice Worksheet) In guidance we had root beer floats. (yummo) Then came time for volleyball, the practice was great! The day before game day practice is always my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment