Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tuesday, September 18 by Makenzie

Daily Blog; Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Today I woke up to the sound of One Direction, is there anything better? I sat in the car sipping on my coffee. When suddenly I was at school, I had this feeling today was going to be wicked. I hung out in Mrs. Kelly's class this morning, like usual, she loves me. After that I walked the whole two foot difference to my next class, math. I'm not the best at math, but I'm okay. Then to science, we have a praying mantis, named Leroy. We didn't have 3rd period today because we had an assembly where this man talked about bullying, his son took his own life because of a bully. It was very touching and made me want to speak up and help. If you want to learn more go to: http://www.standforthesilent.org/ Afterwards we went to 4th period which for me is reading with the awesome Mrs. Troester. Then to choir and band, we didn't actually play in band today, we marched. In choir we sang Bonse Aba a song from who-knows-where, but its really fun to sing. After that we had lunch, that's pretty self-explanatory, but for those who don't know we sit, eat, and socialize with each other. Then to English, with Mrs. Troester, where we read other people's blogs and printed off our narratives, mine is about St. Pat's Day when I was little. If you want to read it go here: likeablogmp.blogspot.com 7th period was pretty fun too. We are designing websites and I have my own advice column. Isn't that great?! Volleyball is another one of my favorite times of the day we scrimmaged today because we had a game. We didn't end up winning, but it was still a blast and the 7th grade won one of their sets!

<--Mr. Jaques is one of my favorite teachers!

Sunny:)-->


<---Lauren and Mrs. Troester dressed up for super hero day!

No comments:

Post a Comment