Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 4 by Robyn


So, today we had NeSA testing.  YAAYYYY!!!!! (sense the sarcasm)  The good thing about today was that we didn't have to be to school until 9:00 A.M. That would have been great except for the fact that I had to be there early because I ride in with my sister who had regular classes today.  Another good thing about testing was that we got out at 11:00 today.  Yesterday, we took two sessions of the math test and one session of the reading; today, we took one session of reading and two sessions of science.  Overall, the tests were fairly easy, although the reading ones took the most time since we had to read multiple passages.  Although I learned a lot throughout the tests, I'm glad they are over so that our classes can go back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment