Tuesday, April 30, 2013

March 27 by Sabrina


  Today at OHS we had a lot going on during the day. In 1st period I had Mr. Hesse’s class where we presented our presentations on a topic that we were assigned. Then next period I had Math with Mr. Hilker and Mrs. Schueths. We were assigned two IXL’s to do on Linear functions. Then in the class is reading with Mrs. Troester but she wasn’t here and the had Mrs. Scott as our substitute. In reading we did a NeSA Review for getting us prepared for our testing that is coming up next week. Next, I go to Mr. Corkle’s Class where we also took a NeSA Review test. At fifth period I have study hall where I had to finish my upfront paper for Geography. Everyone’s favorite part of the day is going to lunch. We had chicken sandwiches. After lunch we went to English where we usually have Mrs. Troester we still had Mrs. Scott and Mrs. Morrow was in there helping us with the NeSA Review that we have been doing in almost every class today. Then in Career Guidance with Mrs. Schueths she brought us root-beer floats because we had gotten all of our points for good behavior. Finally our last subject is P.E. but I’m in track and all we work on is our field events and then we condition. When you are at OHS there is many things to do, but at the end of the day you are glad that the day is over and ready to start another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment