Tuesday, April 30, 2013

March 26 by Lauren


Daily Blog Post: March 26th 2013

Hola Readers!
  Today was an average day at school. This morning I hung out in Mrs. Kelly's room. I talked about my little brother, Braden. The anniversary of his death was yesterday.
  Math class was pretty awesome as usual. We took a quiz over the last half of the chapter. In second period, we took a practice quiz (*cough, cough* had social hour *cough, cough*) for NeSA, which is some kind of standardized test. Third period, we did a trial recreation that will be ongoing for a few weeks.  Fourth period: Reading class. We took the OFFICIAL practice test for NeSA.

  Fifth period, I have band and choir. Usually, I don't have to practice for honor band, but I made high band in the Pierce honor band.
  ENGLISH TIME! We basically worked on some sentence worksheets. We partnered up and wrote some sentences based on the "formulas" given. The formulas (ID; D,I) mean independent clause, subordinating conjunction, dependent clause and (subordinating conjunction) Dependent clause, COMMA, Independent clause. 
  Seventh period, I have business trends. Right now, we're talking about entrepreneurs and the traits of entrepreneurs. Finally, in track, I worked on jumps, then ran six 200's (*cough, cough* not fun *cough, cough*)

That's my day in a nutshell. Hopefully, you're still reading. MAGICAL UNICORNS!!!! 
Okay, just making sure. :)
Lauren O.

No comments:

Post a Comment