Monday, November 5, 2012

Friday, November 2 - Bryce

Friday, November 2, by Bryce

TGIF! Got up a little late this morning. Still had a good feeling though, because it's Friday. Today in Civics, we watched a video about some of the Supreme Court Justices and are also known as Judges. It talked about the Brown vs. Board of Education and what their decisions were in that case.

In science, we had to write a 3-8 sentence paper about Evolution and how Natural Selection and Adaptation fall into it. Four of the students were randomly selected by the teacher and they had to read their paper out loud. I'm glad that I wasn't chosen, because I was kind of all over the place in that paper, and by that I mean that I didn't know what I really was talking about. I guess that goes to show that you should always read your lesson beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment