Monday, November 5, 2012

Thursday, November 1 - Tori


 Today in English we did our DGP (Daily Grammar Practice). Mrs. Morrow read us a chapter from the book, Writing To Change The World. After English I went to Technology in Mr. Peterson’s class. We are learning about Photoshop, and the many ways to use it. Unfortunately, Mr. Peterson was gone. Mrs. Weikamp let us have a study hall. Sabrina and  I went into part Mrs. Morrow’s room, we call the closet. Sabrina and I made a few phone calls about our CBL project on Abortion. It would help us a lot if you could go to ·https://docs.google.com/a/oneillschools.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGtRQ1JlZkowZjVKNGhFXzZTUU85elE6MQ#gid=0 ·  and take the survey  to help us get more answers of how you and others feel about abortion. Thanks a lot. (: After Technology I go to Basketball. We all are working hard because we have our first basketball game against Ewing on Tuesday. I am so ready for the game to come. We have been running over our plays non stop. And I know them by heart. When basketball was over I went home and did my math homework, and went and shot hoops with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment