Friday, March 22, 2013

March 18 by Cody


This morning we had breakfast pizza, and it was so good! If you can tell I am very hungry right now. In first period English we corrected our Sentence Writing Strategy Review Packet. It’s hard, but get it done folks. In Second period Algebra ½ we did skills 8-7. If you don’t know what biased means, look it up! In third period Civics we finished our test over the Bill of Rights. In fourth period study hall I worked on my Algebra with Zach. It was then that I remembered it was my Daily Blogger day.
Phew….close one. In fifth period Science we studied the Human Body Systems, it’s not as gross as it sounds. Today for lunch we had chicken stew with a fresh baked biscuit, cheeseburger, or sub sandwich. I’d stick with the cheeseburger and maybe some fruit. Now on to sixth period we are got new vocab word and we worked on bridging strategy. It’s boring, but we have to get it done. Right Mrs. Nordby and Mrs. Kelly? ;) Now in 7th period Ag I think we read chapter 3. Then to round off our day we head to P.E. and that means it’s TRACK time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment