Monday, March 25, 2013

March 22 by Emily


Daily Blogger: March 22, 2013

     Today, I woke up and outside white snow was laid out on the ground. Although there was no late start, I was still happy it was Friday. To start my day I went to Math where I learned how to multiply Polynomials and Monomials. Next I went to science where I studied for NESA testing and also for our Chapter 12 quiz. We also finished a movie about volcanoes we had started earlier in the week. Our next class was Civics where we discussed out Rosenberg Trial recreation. Fourth Period, we have reading where we took our Vocabulary test and then read our novels for the rest of the period.

In English class today we printed off our final drafts of the why we want to go to college essays. We then handed them in and studied for NESA tests using grammar apps on the iPads.
Have a Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment