Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jan. 18 by Serena

Today is January 18, 2013. I woke up from a goodnight's sleep refreshed and ready to go. Once I arrived at school I went to the lunch room and got a cinnamon roll, it was so delicious. In math we had six total problems over the work we did this week. Science came next; my partner and I airdropped our project to Mr. Morrow. Then I had civics; Jason and Lauren had to debate on a topic Mr. Hostart picked. Reading we had a test on vocab; which I think I did well. Study Hall is good because it means I won't have any homework. In English we wrote on our blogs, talked about our CBL project's. Sidney, Mia, and I are doing great on our project. We have two more steps and then we will be finished. In PE I think we are walking the track. Then at 5:30 I am going to basketball practice. Coach E convinced me. This is what happened today January 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment