Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Jan. 24 by Mia



I woke up to quite a surprise today. I opened my laptop to do homework before school and the screen was cracked. I didn’t know what happened. I thought Mrs. Morrow was going to be mad, but I told her what happened and she said it happens all the time. After that in first period I had History, which is usually fun. We were showing presentations to the class. My second period is Algebra. Third period is Science and is usually fun. Mr. Morrow still has his great teaching technique.

Fourth and fifth period went bye, then lunch. After lunch I had English. In English we practiced our NASA writing tests. I had my whole practice test done. All five paragraphs, I was on the last sentence. It was a good narrative and all five paragraphs got highlighted and I accidently deleted it. There was not much time left so I only got two sentences wrote before I had to submit it. I was very upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment