Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

            BRRRRRIINNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!  I was woken up this morning at 6:20 by my extremely loud alarm clock, and then my parents woke me up 10 minutes later, since I had fallen back to sleep.  I got ready for the day and headed off to school with my older sister. 
            My first period class is Geography.  We read a magazine called Upfront.  We were then given time to work on our presentation which is due Thursday.  After that, I trudged off to Algebra 1 where we learned how to solve systems by substitution.  Confusing, right?
            After Algebra, I go to Science.  We worked on multiple things, such as, vocabulary words, our notes packets, and watching some of our projects.  Next was Reading.  We did Vocabulary Lesson 10 today.  After that, I went to band and played my saxophone.  Mr. Dean, the teacher, is a great teacher.  Today, he found a jacket that belonged to a high school basketball player.  He put it on, but it was too small.  We later found out that it was a girl’s jacket.  He then told us a joke that went like this: A giraffe walks into a bar and lies down.  A little bit later, a guy comes in and says, “Who’s lying on the floor?”  The bartender replies, “That’s not a lion, it’s a giraffe!” 
Mr. Dean wearing the jacket.
            After Band, I had a short study hall and then went to lunch.  We had mini corndogs today!  They were delicious, well as delicious as school food can be.  After lunch, I went to English.  We did our Hot Tip #10 and then started a new project.  We are making movies using the iPad app called Puppet Pals.  We were given a topic and we have to teach the other what it is through our movie.  That reminds me, I need to finish our script for it tonight. 
            Off to Business Trends, we worked in our books for a little bit and then watched a couple presentations.  Next, we had P.E.  Today, my group had circuits which are NOT fun! I’m always sore after them.  P.E. was our last class; I headed home.
            When I got home, I had a quick snack and then set off to sell Deli International for our music fundraisers.  That’s about it for the day!  Now, I should probably go and finish the rest of my homework, but I’ll end with a joke.
Joke courtesy of Mr. Dean.
If you are ever bored, you can check out my personal blog at www.thatswhatmakesyoublogiful.blogspot.com or my classes’ blog at www.english8atohs12-13.blogspot.com.
Bye for now!
~Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment