Monday, February 25, 2013

Febr 20 by Autumn

Daily blogger for feb 20 2013

Today I started out the day with English! We started out with Daily Grammer Practice (DGP) then we listened to some of our podcasts we did yesterday. After that we started working on our poem keynote until the end of class. Then I went to science with mr morrow we either worked on our project or took the test. Then off to reading  we did a interactive read. Then in civics we did our presidents quiz. Then I went to study hall because I needed to work on some homework. Then math we reviewed for our test.  Then in career guidance we did our four year plan. Then in PE my group went to weight room. We are supposed to get a blizzard to night!?! And yea we already have a 10 o'clock late start

No comments:

Post a Comment