Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Jan. 29 by Lauren


     Math class today was just math class. A comment made, though, because we were unusually quiet, was, "I don't think anybody is in the best of moods today." In science class, we took our test, and then I started the blog post you're reading now. Also, Tejlor and I played “volleyball” with a piece of a marker board eraser. 

     Next, I had to go to civics class. We are writing speeches for our constitutional convention "simulation". Reading was the next class I had. We were reading book, and have been for a while. It is a play based on The Diary of Anne Frank. Then comes band and choir. In band, we played the “Brookpark Overture”. I’m pretty sure you’ve got no idea what that is. In choir, we sang some Latin song and  “Dust in the Wind”.  Again, you’ve probably got no idea.
            In English, we really didn’t have much of class. We took the NeSA writing test. Basically, they give you a writing prompt, and you have to write a descriptive essay on the topic. The prompt was to write about a place you enjoy. I wrote about the sheep barn. After lifting weights in P.E., I'm kind of sore.            
***
Today, in O'Neill High School, everybody just looks sad. Plain sad. A student's mom died last night. Many people are missing her. We have almost started a chain on Facebook: (I didn’t feel right about including names)




Until next time, may I not have to bring any more sad news.
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment