Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dec. 18 by Serena

Today, December 18, everyone is excited. It is a week before Christmas break. We have a lot to prepare for! First we have math class; we did skills 6-3, it's on Angel. Then it was science we made these awesome cars! Thanks to my amazing partner who knows how to build cars because I'm not that good at making things like that. Our car was pretty good. It went down the ramp but we didn't finish our timings. Then it was history. Mr. Hostert is funny, he tells these jokes and I love how he says the same exact thing every single day. That's impressive I would get bored. Then it was off to reading we had to do a level set on quiz let which I thought was easy; I hope I did good. Then we read our books. After that is study hall, I never really do much in that class though. Then it was lunch but I forgot what we had. I went out to eat. In english we listened to the rest of our book the Bronx Masquerade. We also made pictures on the ipad's using poems from a character in the book. Then it was AG we learned about dairy. We got to make homemade ice cream; it was yummy. We had PE after that. Walking the track was really cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment