Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Mon., Dec. 17 by Lizbeth

               In all fairness, I won't lie. I was very tired today so my minds kind of fuzzy. Let's start off with my first period class. In Math class we basically just learned a new addition to our math storage. The lesson was mostly on graphs about them being continuous or discrete. Then comes 2nd period which is Science, well for me at least. We got into our little groups and started our cars. We built and built until it was time to go. Next was Social Studies where I was reluctant to go. I can tell you why. Test time. It was open book, but I was still worried. Though I did complete it. We move on to Reading. It was time for the seasonal Teenbiz reading level standard. After Reading came 5th period know as Study Hall. I had a study period for a fourth of the time, but then moved to the Choir room. We sang random music since that week we decided to be, well random. The familiar bell rings and it's time for Lunch. For me it's one of my favorite places to be in school. You get to talk to your friends for a whole like an hour what else would be better. Ok, it comes to the next period. It's English time and I am nervous to speak one of poems to everyone in the classroom. But hearing everyone go around, I did it without hesitation. We even had time to reading the Bronx Masquerade. I personally really like the book. In addition to this school day is 7th period. Mine is Business Trends, but I know others have different classes. Basically we discussed how our business were going and some additions we would have to add. Finally came the last period. Group three had the weight room today so for P.E. I was doing all kinds of exercise. I don't know what was happening in the other room next door. Well, I feel like I covered everything I needed to. That was how my school day went.

No comments:

Post a Comment