Monday, December 17, 2012

Wed. Dec. 12 by Makenzie



Today I woke up around 10 o’clock; I clumsily walked to the couch and turned on the TV. Sadly, nothing good was on and I was kind of hungry so I made myself some bacon and an egg, very yummy! I decided I was a colonial genius and was going to make cookies, too. I found a recipe and started mixing and pouring. I preheated and placed them in the oven, 10 minutes later I checked on them, they had all mashed together and started to bubble and sizzle. At this point I’m wondering how bad I had to screw up to make sugar cookies into one sugary mass that resembled a giant corn flake. I have decided I will never make cookies again, well at least sugar cookies. Other than that my day hasn’t been too bad, you know except I was stuck dog sitting. If all the dogs were alone they would be great, but together they bark at everything and cannot get along, if one even looks at another they growl and bark. Anyway, after the cooking disaster I decided to clean up and start my homework. I believe I’ve caught up to the present, now. So, basically it’s been a great day away from school and I might actually be happy to be back to school and away from the smell of sizzled cookies.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment