Thursday, December 20, 2012

Monday, December 17 by Shea

Today we share poems that we worked on in English I shared my name poem. We then read Bronx Masquerade. Tonight I have to go home and really study my poetic vocabulary. My second period class is science. We worked on our cars that we are soon going to race. Third period is reading. We only took a teen-biz level set today, then we read our books. I am reading City of Ashes. Its in a series called the Mortal Instruments; very good book so far! Fourth period we also took a test. Fifth is my study hall. Then I go to algebra. Easy lesson today! Then I have business trends; we are making a business and logos for it. Eighth period is PE. I lifted weights. Well today was mostly like others. Average day at O’Neill High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment