Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Monday, Oct. 29 by Robyn I.





Ugh!  I hate Mondays.  We had a three day weekend for fall break which makes it even worse.  I woke up at 6:20 A.M, as usual, and started my daily routine.  After I was ready, I realized that One Direction's newest single, "Little Things," came out today.  It made my day a little better! :)   We got to school a little early, so I had time to socialize with friends.  We started the Explore test during science;  boring, but necessary.





In reading, we discussed our book, Speak, and had time to read.




In English, we worked on our Patriot's Pen essay.  We added the author's note and posted it to our writing forum.  We also peer reviewed our essays to make them better.  The prize for the contest is at least a  $1,000 saving bond for the top 46, and a $10,000 saving bond and an all expense paid trip to Washington, D.C. for the 1st place winner. 
In Technology, we worked with Photoshop. Here's my project in spirit of Halloween.

Then we headed off to basketball practice.  My favorite!  After school, I went to the park with a friend.  What can I say? I'm a child at heart! I had dance practice for Irish Dancers, and then went home and relaxed.  Well, that about sums up my day.  What did you guys do?

No comments:

Post a Comment