Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thursday, Sept. 27 by Bryce

Thursday, September 27 by Bryce H.

        Today in our first period class, we acted like we had the presidential election in our class. It was awesome.  One side was Obama, and the other was Romney. We rolled dice and which ever dice had the higher number, it won the electoral vote for the selected state and the popular vote was the number on the dice. I kept on rolling ones. (I wasn't the best at the game) The side I was on was for Obama and we won the election. Pretty cool.

        In reading, we were assigned to make 55 word poems. They are really fun to make. This is a picture of the one that I wrote. I wouldn't say that I am the best at making these, but I guess that I can give it a try! It was difficult to get exactly 55 words but you just have to keep thinking and it will come to you. Mine was totally random.



                                         Emily's Trident Gum....Cinnamon is the bomb.


                                          Table 1 looking at the class blog.




                                          Devin working on his CBL Project.





In English class, it was Emily's day to bring gum. It is a thing that we do at our table. Everyone has an assigned day to bring gum. It is just a little fun thing that we like to do. In the middle picture, we had to get on our class blog page and look at the posts of the daily blogs. In the last picture, Devin was working on his CBL writing project. We had to choose a topic and then write about it in our groups. The only way that I could be interested in it is that if I did something that I knew about. Like poaching animals. That concludes on what happened today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment