Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tuesday October 16, 2012 by Coby



        Today on Tuesday October 16 in English class we all handed in our predestines and permission slip; except for the people you weren't going. Today was the first day of wrestling, so some of us boys were ready for after school for practice. In Science we talk about having our homework done for the people being gone and we watched some videos and reviewed about the biomes like the tundra or desert. During Reading we learned our new vocab words and did our packets. World Geo was about our assignment on going to Canada and getting a trip to a province or territory in Canada. I chose to go to Saskatchewan and go hunting or fishing. We also have worksheets to do in our books, so remember that. :) Study hall was pretty much the same. Jordan, me, and Jason A. messing around a little. Other than that...the same. In Math class we got a new assignment and learned about the change of rate. I also didn't get my assignment done, but I still got it done after school so I hope I still get to go to Lincoln. In Ag we worked on our Landscape Projects and also handed in our books. We also go all of our assignments from our folders and handed them in to Ms. Knabe. In wrestling it wasn't what I was expecting. We situated the mats for the next day of practice. Mr. Corkle gave us a speech about how wrestling would help us in lots of other sports. 
I am lookin' forward to tomorrow and the trip to Lincoln! 
Coby Drueke

No comments:

Post a Comment